The Esports Association, based in Katowice, is a non-profit organization aimed at popularizing and professionalizing the Polish esports industry.
The Esports Association (ESA) is a non-profit organization founded in Katowice, Poland, on August 18, 2016.
ESA was registered in the National Court Register on November 9, 2016. Since then, thanks to the implementation of innovative projects, we’ve gained the position of the largest esports NGO in Poland.
- education in the area of electronic sports and related industries (gamedev, IT, new media) by implementing a proprietary curriculum for secondary schools,
- organizing the National Congress of Electronic Sports – one of the most important events of this type in the CEE region,
- running the National Esports Team project, initiated by the President of the Republic of Poland Andrzej Duda,
- organizing the Edu Esports League – nationwide esports championships of universities. Competing teams represent top universities of the country.
The Board is the executive and management body of ESA.
It manages all of the ESA activities between the General Meeting of Members and represents the organization outside.
- convening and implementing resolutions of the General Meeting of Members,
- making decisions on strategic cooperation and accession of ESA to organizations unifying entities of similar goals,
- the admission of new members and the deletion and exclusion of existing ones,
- approval of activity plans, budget and organizational scheme of ESA,